Thanks to everyone who has volunteered, donated, bought tickets, stuffed folders, wrapped baskets, and otherwise stepped up thus far to make Spring Fest a success! We’re almost there…See you Saturday!
We’re getting down to the nitty gritty! Here’s what we still need:
CRITICAL NEED: VOLUNTEERS! There are still several booths with NO volunteers. Please consider volunteering an hour or more of your time at this fun event so we don’t have to cancel any activities and the lines remain pleasantly short! Bringing the kids? Pair up with another family so adults can take turns volunteering! Bringing your teens? Older Middle and HS students are welcome to volunteer! Belong to a church, social network or service group? Invite them to volunteer! Spring Festival Signup with available shifts/times and all the details is here: http://tinyurl.com/wbegive3.
Trouble with the website? Email email@example.com with your shift preference (2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and/or 5-6), First and Last Name and we’ll sign you up!
Get ready TO BRING YOUR CAKES! (or cookies, brownies, pies, etc) TO SCHOOL!
– bring to office ANYTIME ON FRIDAY, April 10th during school hours OR directly to the cake walk booth ON SATURDAY up until 4pm
– icing must be store-bought, no refrigeration required
BRING YOUR POP-UP TENTS FRIDAY OR SATURDAY!
– Please LABEL your canopy AND bag WITH YOUR FULL NAME
– drop-off by 10am the morning of Spring Fest in front of the school, or in the gym at drop-off on FRIDAY, April 1oth.
– Take your canopy home at 6PM on Saturday, or pick up from school Monday
FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY OF TICKET PRE-SALES
– buy early and SAVE
– cash, check and credit accepted
– sales before and after school and at lunch
– 50 for $20 car rider line sales (at afternoon pick-up only), cash only