As we wind down the 2015-2016 year, I wanted to let folks know of the available positions open to help support the PTA next year. This is a great time to actually meet with the folks in their current roles to see what it takes to get the job done.
- Yearbook – currently held by Andrea Grady – responsible for coordinating the pictures and flow of the yearbook to be distributed at the end of next year
- Science Fair – currently held by Ruchi Messick – responsible for coordinating judges for the day of the event, as well as work with the MUD to provide tables for displaying the projects
- Back-to-school night – multiple – work with the PTA to coordinate the supplies that were ordered during the summer and help parents get to where they need to be
- Box tops – currently held by Liz Grimsley – collect the box tops from the main office, count and submit them to the Box Tops organization
- Membership – currently held by Gabby Hinojosa – attend PTA meetings and gather new members and their information for PTA distributions
- Volunteer Coordinator – currently held by Ruchi Messick – responsible for sending e-mails, updating web/facebook to gather volunteers for each event where help is needed; add sign-ups using volunteer spot and promote the Give 3 for WBE program.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please reach out to the contacts above or send a note to email@example.com.