VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY SPOTLIGHT: Our teachers are SUPER HEROES! Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4 – 8th! We need lots of SUPER volunteers to help out. Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/wbegive3.
2015 TAW Schedule:
Friday, May 1st: ZAP! Decorate the School in super style from 3-5
All Week: Morning Announcements. “My Teacher is Super because:” student submissions read.
Mon – Wed: Flower Power! Flower Sale. Flowers sold to students for $1 to give to their favorite teachers/staff.
Mon, May 4: Power breakfast! Food donations and setup/cleanup volunteers needed.
Tues, May 5: POPcorn and Dangerous Desserts bar. Setup/cleanup volunteers needed.
Wed, May 6: Power Lunch: Volunteers needed to setup/cleanup catered luncheon. This is an early release day!
Thurs, May 7: SMASH! Smoothies. Smoothie delivery to teachers in classrooms.
Fri, May 8: SOUPer Salad! Food donations and setup/cleanup volunteers needed.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: (Go to http://tinyurl.com/wbegive3 for details and to sign-up!)
- Spring Book Fair: 4/27 – 5/1 ~ Going on now! Especially needed are volunteers the first 2 days helping kids pick out books, and for clean-up on Friday! Contact our school Librarians
- Teacher Appreciation Week: 5/4 – 5/8 ~ volunteers and food donations needed
- PTA Meeting Concessions: Tuesday, May 12th ~ Last monthly meeting!
COMING SOON: Check back for volunteer opportunities related to these events, or indicate your interest today on the Volunteer Interest Survey and we’ll contact you when volunteer shifts are available!
- Field Day: May 15th ~ Check your child’s folder for volunteer sheet to return to the coaches.
- PTA Concessions: Tuesday, May 12 ~ Sign-up available now!
- Last Week of School PBS (Positive Behavior Support) ~ Help with treats to celebrate the end of the year!