Before I jump into current needs, I want to thank all the fantastic volunteers who helped make our Science Fair a big success! Hats off especially to our very dedicated Science Fair chair Ruchi Messick, who brought us the mobile Planetarium – what a great addition! Ms. Prud’homme and our school IT specialist Autumn Hebert also deserve a shout out for their efforts here! And it was exciting to see several members of the community getting involved with judging this year, in addition to our great parents and teachers. Well done Wells Branch!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY SPOTLIGHT: Photos and Film!
School Picture Day is Thursday, February 5th. A few volunteers are needed to keep things running smoothly. Volunteers receive half off their student’s pictures! Sweet Deal!
PTA Movie Night is screening Rise of the Guardians on Friday, February 6th. Please check the sign-up page for our volunteer needs that night!
Spring Fest Committee still looking for key sub-committee volunteers!
- School Pictures: Thurs, Feb 5th ~ Morning and Afternoon shifts: Discounted Photos for volunteers!
- PTA Movie Night: Fri, Feb 6th: ~ Sign-up coming soon: Contact email@example.com
- PTA Meeting Concessions: Tuesday, Feb 10th ~ Sign-up now for this or any 2014-15 monthly meeting
- Spring Festival Planning Committee: Next Meeting Monday, Feb 9th: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING SOON: Check back for volunteer opportunities related to these events, or indicate your interest today on the Volunteer Interest Survey and we’ll contact you when volunteer shifts are available!
- PTA Concessions: Tuesdays: Apr 14, May 12 ~ Sign-up available now!