VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY SPOTLIGHT: International Fair is Thursday, November 6th!
Each year the PTA hosts International Fair to celebrate the diverse cultures and heritages represented within our community. NOW is the time to get involved with this great event, which will happen on Thursday, Nov 6th. Our energetic chair (Laura Gomez-Horton) and supporting team need many volunteers to help with some of the advanced planning tasks as well as “day of” volunteers to ensure the event runs smoothly. Several of the volunteer needs for planning the event can be done over the phone/from home! We also would like to represent as many countries as possible, so please consider hosting a table! Your country might be representative of your ancestry, cultural or ethnic heritage, or simply one you have special interest in/knowledge about. Hosting a table is a fun way to learn more about a country! We hope you will get involved in this fun event. Sign-up today at the link below or simply contact Laura at email@example.com.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: (Go to http://tinyurl.com/wbegive3 for details and to sign-up!)
- Fall Fundraiser Product Unload and Distribution: Tuesday, October 21st ~ Tomorrow at noon; come on your lunch break!
- International Fair, Thursday, Nov 6th ~ Help plan, host a table, and/or volunteer day of!
- PTA Concessions: Tuesday, Nov 11th ~ Sign-up now for this or any 2014-15 monthly meeting
- Vision and Hearing Screening: Monday, Nov 10 & Wednesday, Nov 12 ~ help our school nurse!
COMING SOON: Check back for volunteer opportunities related to these events, or indicate your interest today on the Volunteer Interest Survey and we’ll contact you when volunteer shifts are available!
- PTA Concessions: Tuesday, Nov 11th
- Winter Book Fair: December 8 – 12
- Holiday Shoppe: December 15, 16, 17