***Thank you to ALL our amazing volunteers who’ve helped out so far this fall! Prize drawing for September and October next week!***
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY SPOTLIGHT: International Fair is Thursday, November 6th!
Each year the PTA hosts International Fair to celebrate the diverse cultures and heritages represented within our community. NOW is the time to get involved with this great event, which will happen on Thursday, Nov 6th. Our energetic chair (Laura Gomez-Horton) and supporting team has most of the planning done, but they still need help the day of! If you want to host a country table, there is still time – but hurry! Your country might be representative of your ancestry, cultural or ethnic heritage, or simply one you have special interest in/knowledge about. Hosting a table is a fun way to learn more about a country! We hope you will get involved in this fun event. Sign-up for day of shifts at the link below or contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org asap if you want to host a table.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: (Go to http://tinyurl.com/wbegive3 for details and to sign-up!)
- International Fair, Thursday, Nov 6th ~ ‘Day Of’ volunteers still needed!
- Fall Fundraiser Pizza Party Helpers: Tuesday, Nov 11th ~ Concurrent with the PTA Meeting!
- PTA Concessions: Tuesday, Nov 11th ~ Sign-up now for this or any 2014-15 monthly meeting
- Vision and Hearing Screening: Monday, Nov 10 & Wednesday, Nov 12 ~ Work with the kids & help our school nurse!
- Thanksgiving Luncheon: Thursday, Nov 20th ~ Free lunch for volunteers!
- Crafty Volunteer Needed to make felt board items for pre-K. ~ Contact Mr. Doyle or email@example.com
COMING SOON: Check back for volunteer opportunities related to these events, or indicate your interest today on the Volunteer Interest Survey and we’ll contact you when volunteer shifts are available!
- PTA Concessions: Tuesday, Dec 9th
- Winter Book Fair: December 8 – 12
- Holiday Shoppe: December 15, 16, 17