We are excited about starting the 2015-16 school year AND about continuing the Give 3 for W.B.E. program! There will be lots of opportunities to share your time and skills while helping to make Wells Branch a great place to learn.
The Give 3 campaign includes:
- Flyers and signs to generate awareness of the campaign and excitement about volunteering at the school (See our cool new logo – attached!)
- Recognition: Students of volunteers who “Give 3″ will be given a Give 3 button to wear on their backpack (also spreading the word!)
- PRIZES! A monthly drawing will be held from among all volunteers that month. Winners will receive free Spring Fest tickets!
Please note that in order to volunteer on campus while children are present, you must complete a Round Rock ISD Volunteer Application:
To find different ways you can help out, you can:
- Login to our Volunteer Sign-ups website: http://tinyurl.com/WBEgive3
- Call our Volunteer Hotline: (512) 428-3414
- Contact our Volunteer Chair, Ruchi Messick: email@example.com
Help us get the word out and volunteer at Wells Branch Elementary!