Here’s the news from Principal Cini this week!
Site Based Advisory Committee
We are still looking for additional parent and/or community members for our WBE Site Based Advisory Committee (SBAC) to serve two year terms.
School Board Policy outlines the role of the site-based committee:
- Implement planning processes and site-based decision-making in accordance with Board policy.
- Serve in an advisory role.
- Approve staff development of a campus nature.
- Obtain broad-based community, parent and staff input, and provide information to those patrons on a systematic basis.
Our SBAC meets four times annually and our first meeting is Thursday, October 2, 3:30-4:30pm.
Please email Belinda Cini at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be willing and able to join our SBAC this year. Thank you!
A Glance of the Week
Sept 22-26 – EGGI (Education Go Get It Week)
Dress up days:
- Monday: My college rocks! Wear favorite college shirt.
- Tuesday: I Dream to Succeed! Wear pajamas.
- Wednesday: I Can be Anything I Want to Be! Dress up as a favorite career.
- Thursday: Our Future is So Bright! Wear sunglasses!
- Friday: Wells Branch Explorers are on the path to success! Wear spirit shirt.
Sept 24 – Early Release at 12:45pm